International Journal of Computing and Visualization in Science and Engineering
Devoted to computational sciences, this journal publishes pioneering methods and applications that bring about the solution of complex problems, or even make such solutions possible at all. Since visualization has become an important scientific tool, especially in the analysis of complex situations, it is treated in close connection with the other areas covered by the journal, including:
- mathematical modeling and analysis of model systems
- numerical methods and algorithms
- development of simulation software
- optimization and control
- parallel computing
- visualization and image analysis
- computational physics and chemistry
- structural mechanics
- fluid dynamics
- environmental sciences
- computation in biosciences and medicine
- modeling and computation in engineering.
Computing and Visualization in Science provides the ideal platform for scientists eager to cooperate in solving scientific and technological challenges. It serves as a link between professionals from diverse fields.
Simulation of the diffusion of the Hepatitis C viral NS5a protein on reconstructed ER surface mimicking FRAP experiments. The region, which was bleached by a laser, becomes filled again. Reconstruction, simulation and imaging by M. Knodel, G-CSC.